and ever

and ever

Thursday, January 6, 2011

On a mission!!!!!

Hubby and I watched a program the other night called "Extreme Couponing." They featured several people who had learned to use coupons in such a way that they were barely paying for their groceries! One shopper purchased over $1100 dollars worth of groceries for just over $51 dollars!!! Time and time again the folks they featured brought grocery bills well over hundreds of dollars down to paying less then 20% of their original bill. We got so excited watching this program that I'm determined to figure out how to do this.

Hubby pulled all the old shelves out of our pantry because they were not utilizing all the space of the pantry. He cut new ones, I painted them and in they went today = ) Now I'm ready to stock up! We have some other plans to rearrange some of our kitchen space so that we are making the most of our space. The canning we did over the summer made us realize that we would need sturdier shelves and more of them.

If you're interested in "extreme couponing" go to youtube.com and search "extreme couponing, you'll be amazed! You will also hear about websites you will want to search should you decide to try this so have pencil and paper near by.

No comments:

Blog Archive