and ever

and ever

Friday, November 16, 2012



Have I talked about how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE living in the country lately?!!!! Well I DO!! God would have to audibly tell me to move back to the city because I would never willingly go on my own.
 
I LOVE EVERYTHING about being a country girl. I love the quiet, I love the beauty, I love the freedom to have bon fires and raise animals. I love canning, baking, cooking & dehydrating. I love homeschooling my 2 sons and being  a wife and helpmeet to my hubby...
 
I love the blessed life God has given me. I'm humbled everyday, not because I have great riches, esteemed status or profound knowledge, but because I'm living the life the Lord called me to lead. It's not always an easy life, but it is always a blessed life. I pray my dear friend that you are living the life God has called you too, and that your days are always blessed.
 
Sherri <><
 



No comments:

Blog Archive