and ever

and ever

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election day thoughts...

 I know this may sound out there, but what IF the outcome of this election was God's divine PROTECTION on us and not the curse so many are predicting?? As bad as Obama is, and it's BAD... don't mistake me, he's a liar and a man driving this country off a financial and moral cliff. But what if Romney winning would have been a catalyst for Mormonism to spread as acceptable Christianity?, possibly leading even more people to hell?? I mean just for a minute think about which could be worse... An Obama government that unfortunately enough people chose, and that will more then likely push us off a financial and moral cliff or a charismatic leader, seemingly nice guy, that happens to believe a Mormon is a Christian?

I love you my dear friends and in no away want to hurt your feelings if the following  fits you, but I was shocked by how many of my Christian friends voted for Romney...a proud, professing Mormon. They justified it as the "lesser evil" and although I can see where that thinking came from... doesn't the word of God tell as to "fear not?" I tried to vote for him I prayed and prayed that the Lord would make me feel okay with it... I agonized over "throwing my vote away" as so many would see it. But I could not for the life of me shake the overwhelming conviction NOT to vote for Romney when the bible is sooooooooo very clear on on false preachers.

Do I think our country is in for a world of hurt?, ABSOLUTELY! You can't murder millions of innocent babies in the name of free choice, change God's plan for the family unit and support gay marriage... and all the other horrific things coming down the pike like legalized pot etc..without our nation deserving a Holy thumping, and it's coming. In fact I cried all the way home from voting... sobbing in the car, because I knew the country I love, would change as we know it. It would not be the same for my children. They will need to put on the FULL ARMOUR of God to prosper in the world we will leave them. All I can say is that through this whole awful, scary time... I felt the Lord saying trust me... just do what is right by My word and trust me... so I did.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 ESV
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Lord, keep me close... keep my family close Lord, and bring those believers who have wandered away back to you. You are all we need, protect us.

In Jesus name

No comments:

Blog Archive