Yep, that's about right.... Ugh! I feel like I'm constantly shifting $#@! around my house to help it make sense! Sorry, but that just needed to be said like it is! The fact that my future storage areas are full with rummage/curriculum sale stuff right now is driving me CRAZY! I hope I can keep my sanity until June 4th when I can remove all that from my house and I pray I have nothing to bring home!!
I spent the entire afternoon in the kitchen rearranging pantries & cubberts, trying to maximize their space for the best possible use. We have been on an emergency preparedness kick and that really makes one rethink their storage space.
I finally took a break from that and preparing all my paperwork for tomorrow... co-op delivery and stock up grocery list with store flyers, coupons ect. What a job! I can see why extreme couponing has remained in the fringes... it's a LOT of work.
Thankfully the guys left out fishing this morning and it's been quite. But now I'm pooped and getting dinner ready is right around the corner when I haven't even had a shower yet = (
I know I'm whining... I just feel BUSY too much of the time. I've had three days home and feel just as tired as if I'd had 3 days gone. When I finally decided to take a break and see what was up on FB, the website is creeping at a snails space. So much for that. So I figured I'd come to my own blog, whine and be a baby.
Believe me, I know I am BLESSED beyond words, thank you God for a FULL house! Thank you for a great family, friends & an awesome homeschool community, they keep me busy! Today, just for minute I want to pout... okay I'm done, back to work (and maybe a shower!)
Deuteronomy 6:7 "And you shall teach them diligently unto your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up."
and ever
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- September (2)
- March (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (7)
- June (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (1)
- May (1)
- November (2)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- June (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- July (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- October (5)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (7)
- November (7)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- December (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (8)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (8)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (15)
- August (16)
No comments:
Post a Comment