The french toast her Grandma Christy taught her to make! Yummy!!!
The Coubers (Nathaniel & Keegan) chowed down and complimented her on the great job she had done.
Okay I'll explain the nick names! On the way to pick up our raw milk Katelyn and I were talking about how you give people who are special too you a "pet name" and she said since I was a her Aunt and a Mama she wanted to call me Ama. That got us thinking about "pet names" for Uncle Charles and her cousins Nathaniel and Keegan. I came up with Duncle which stands for a dad who is her uncle and then we came up with coubers which are cousins who are like brothers = ) Cute huh! We laughed all the way home over Duncle and couldn't wait to tell Charles he was now officially Duncle. Kinda sounds Swedish or maybe muppet'ish, either way it's fun!
We're looking into letting her volunteer at a local vet office. Her mommy let her do that in the city near where they live and she really liked it. She's thinking she may want to be one someday and I have to say her prior experience has helped with the farm chores around here when it comes to caring for the animals.
I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. We've missed some Sundays because of the heat and not having AC in our van. I am so thankful for the cooler evenings and mornings. I can't wait for Autumn to arrive!
Well I better hide, she's trying to paint my toe nails some glaring color of hot pink with silver tips, sparkles and hearts! Yikes! I better go find my soft baby pink bottle from years ago and let her have her way so she'll give me some rest = )

