I am sooooooooooooo tired! I've had the sinus yuck big time and in the middle of that we've been rearranging the house, moving furniture and organizing for the last 2 days, I'm beat!
I've come to the conclusion we have TOO MUCH STUFF!!!! Even with everything that I give away and get rid of it's amazing how much we still have. I had the boys go through their shorts and long sleeve shirts today and ended up with a laundry basket full of things they've grown out of just since last Fall. Man, they weren't kidding when they said those teenage boys would grow fast.
Well my BIG news is that my elliptical trainer finally arrived and my sweet hubby put the billion and one pieces together for me. I have yet too enjoy it because of being sick and exhausted but the boys are really getting into it.
Katelyn was home with her momma last week and will be back tomorrow. We're all going pear picking and then a few of us girls will learn the art of canning in the next few days. Thankfully Denise is always willing to do a "math lab" while she's out and it really helps a lot.
Other then the normal places we run, music lessons, martial arts, ect. we've been hanging out at home trying to get things done around here. Charles is going to remodel my pantry for me soon. He's going to "gut it" and make it heavy duty with more shelves. Canning jars are heavy! I'm going through totes to see if there's anything that we can pass along to free up more space. I have to get a handle on the arts and crafts supplies. We'll probably be making lots of Christmas gifts to use a bunch of it up. I'm thinking "goodie baskets" filled with homemade things this year.
I feel that I am entering a "transition stage" in my life. My circle of friends is changing somewhat, my need for homeschool companionship is not as great, distance from family is growing because of different life paths. I'm content in my world of mothering teens, working on my health and fellowshipping with close friends. God's got a way of closing some doors and opening others... it's always an adventure!
Deuteronomy 6:7 "And you shall teach them diligently unto your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up."
and ever
Friday, September 10, 2010
Blog Archive
- September (2)
- March (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (7)
- June (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (1)
- May (1)
- November (2)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- June (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- July (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- October (5)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (7)
- November (7)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- December (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (8)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (8)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (15)
- August (16)