and ever

and ever

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Keegan's getting wired by Walde!


The Corbett Family


All I can say is sorry it's been soooooooooooo long since our last post! I really can't wait for the day Nathaniel can help me keep the blog up! So much has happened and I'm sure I've taken hundreds of photos since I last posted so theres no way we can load them all.


In a nut shell...

We're attending a church in St. James right now and liking it very much but we're considering doing a "home church"

The guys are leading a ministry called "Karate for Christ"

Charles finished his first semester at ECC

Keegan has braces now

We're taking a Sign Language Class

The boys all did a UCC challenge coarse

We're praying for a new facility for our homeschool group FAITH Fellowship

I got a "Cricut" as an early gift for Christmas and I LOVE it!

We're drinking raw milk now and loving it

We've been doing a lot of entertaining and enjoying the fellowship of our friends

Nathaniel will be a high schooler soon, YIKES!

I will have two TEENAGERS next year when Keegan turns 13 in April

We saw our first 3D movie and thought it VERY COOL!!!

Ed turned 75

For the very first time I didn't get all my Christmas cards out in time and I'm NOT done Christmas shopping!!!

That's the last 3 months extremely condensed!

We are happy, healthy and continually blessed by God. We're all growing closer to Jesus each and every day. He's provided so many wonderful mentors and friends in our lives for fellowship and support and we just praise Him for that.

The boys are doing wonderful in their lessons and turning into such fine young men, we are so very proud of them. We can see God growing them in so many ways.

I am still utterly content in my life as homemaker and helpmeet to my family and husband. I have the BEST life in the world!

Charles has been blessed with many new friends this year, godly men that we are so thankful for. He has grown so much deeper in his faith and walk with the Lord, it's been wonderful to watch.

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the year to come!

The Corbett Family







No comments:

Blog Archive