and ever

and ever

Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Sanctuary


A wall of shelves laiden with every kind of medium, ready for an idea to be had, and created. This is my "sanctuary" where I go to de-stress and be creative. I spent 4 days organizing this space so we could fit our deep freezer in this room and in the proccess made it flow for creativity so much better then before. I broke it in making Valentines for family. My next project will be our wedding and honeymoon album. Then the task of getting the 8 or so years I'm behind on the boys photos finally scrapbooked!!!! I love that I have a separate sewing area that can be left out for completing projects as I learn to sew. The boys also have a tower of craft shelves to pick and choose from to express their artsy side!


No comments:

Blog Archive