and ever

and ever

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Here's hoping for rain...

The weatherman promises rain is on the way and I pray he's right. Everything is so dry and I fear the Autumn colors we love so much will be ruined before they ever get here. After making hubby's coffee this morning and spending a few moments with him before he headed off to a doctor's appt. then work, the boy's and I headed out to take care of feeding and watering the dogs and chickens before it heats up. At least there seems to be a breeze, hopefully bringing in the rain! As I type I'm listening to Nathaniel practicing his new piece on the piano with the sharps and flats... the piece has a spooky sound to it. It's called "My Robot." I am soooooo happy not to have to go anywhere today! Believe it or not we ( the boy's and I) are homebodies by nature although you would not know it by this years schedule! My hubby is NOT! He is the adventurer ready to go, go, go... All I want to do is relax at home on the weekend after running to the boys extra curricular activities 3 nights a week but hubby is ready to go and do something, anything so long as we're not sitting still = ) I try not to complain and be thankful, thankful that I married to a man who see's his family as his best friends and wants nothing but to hang out with them. We are definitely unusual in that way, we do EVERYTHING together. Well almost everything... I did luck out and got out of going to Six Flags this year = ) I really dislike going to Six Flags. Hubby took our boys, their cousin Katelyn and their friend Ryan all by himself and went. I spent the day visiting my friend and then went major grocery shopping. Safe until next year! Ahhh well, I am rattling on at this point and will sign off for now = ) Have a blessed day and thank you for visiting us via the web!

Blog Archive