

As you can see they're hard at work! You can just see Cleo on Nathaniel's shoulder. She's helping him with his spelling lessons! Keegan is practicing his cursive penmanship by copying his scripture of the day. February was a fast month and here it is already March! Charles has his follow up visit with his heart Dr. and got all good reports. His cholesterol & BP were perfect! We were all happy about that, thank you God! He still has a rare "spell" of flip flopping but they are getting fewer and farther between.
I've been curriculum shopping, getting my wish list together. Boy, I wish I had what the public school kids get spent on them to spend on mine! I think I read that approx. $7,500 is spent per student in Mo. That would be $15,000 for my two!!!! As much as I love, love, love books there's no way I could even spend that much in one year, even buying everyone new computers and going on every field trip we ever dreamed of! Well maybe, if we went on dream field trips = ) Oh well, dream on huh!
We've all been passing around snotty sinus junk, coughing til our heads hurt stuff but other then that we are all doing well. Our homeschool group has tripled in size and we are praising God for our answered prayers! Woohoo! They're a bunch of excited to be homeschooling families and we are super excited to have them. We are going Maple Sugaring for the first time at the end of the month and we are very excited about that.
The critters are all doing okay. The dogs got loose a few times but thankfully came back. Cleo still isn't eating but acting healthy in every other way so I don't know what to do about her. Elizabeth's tumor has gotten bigger but it doesn't seem to bother her. The chickens all survived the fire in the coop. Yeah, I guess I should mention how that happened... the heat lamp came unclasped and fell to the floor, which burned a HUGE hole right in the middle of it. Now we need to do a floor repair. Thankfully if didn't burst into flames and just smoldered enough to make the hole. It's always something with the critters!
God's good and we are greatly blessed! The boys are taking Sunday school class with us now and we're learning about the power of effective Prayer. Upwards BB at church is going great and Keegan's getting better with every game. We only have two more games.
Charles and I are both celebrating birthdays this month! Life has definitely gotten MUCH better with age!
God Bless from the Corbett Family!