and ever

and ever

Sunday, March 9, 2008

tired boys...





My tired guys... they were worn out after a martial arts demonstration that their club put on at a Sullivan High School's Health Fair.


We have been leading a full life out here in our neck of the woods. The boys studies have been going very well. The math they're getting into now is getting pretty intense. I have started to look for back up video tutorials just incase I reach I point that I need help . Thank goodness Charles is very sound in math and helps me when I get stuck. The boys and I attended church at Living Word Ministries in Leasburg last week. I've had a hard time finding a church that "fits" us. I would never have dreamed churches could be so different from each other. I have been to very conventional churches where you were afraid to cough during a service to churches that were so "wild" I expected them to break out the rattle snakes! I have always been a "visitor" of churches. I have no desire to become involved with politics in a church and I have to admit my standards are extremely high, in reality maybe too high. I want no "outside, man created, added doctrine"

No comments:

Blog Archive