

So in the month of November besides going to the dentist, visting the Symphony, History Museum, Swimming Centre and having my cousins family out to a bonfire, we've made several trips into St. Louis trying to get ready for Christmas and also to my folks for Thanksgiving. Aren't their Doxie's adorable!!! Sophie and Samson are otherwise known as my "sister & brother." We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my parents and my "real" brother and his family. We played games and ate till we were beyond stuffed. It's hard to believe November is almost past... October went so quickly too. I hope all is well with everyone out there and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for! God has been so faithful in all that he does. We are so blessed and so incedibly humbled by His care. We're excitedly waiting for Christmas to be here! I LOVE everything about the celebration of our Savior's birth! I cry at every Carol and feel so privilaged to BELIEVE!