
It's been so dry that the leaves are falling and the ground is getting covered. Looks like Autumn until you step outside and the heat hits you in the face. We finally got to go pick up our van today. It had transmission problems earlier in the week and went into the shop.
500$ later we have it back, so the children and I are mobile again.We missed bowling and karate/kali classes all last week. Katelyn (my niece) goes home tomorrow. We've had her for 6 weeks of the summer and thoroughly enjoyed it! It was nice to have a girl in the house besides me = ) Tomorrow we are headed for St. Louis. We have a family reunion, plus taking Katelyn home in time to start the 7th grade Monday. I think my boys are actually excited to get back to a full time schedule. We school all year around and take time off here and there that works around dads seasonal job in construction. We have new books and that's always fun for mom who LOVES books! I hope some of the pop up storms in our area bring some rain our way, everythng is sooooooo brown. We had a power out last night and it was kind of fun to play Monoploy in the candle light with the children. They're out in the treehouse getting their last moments in with playing with Katelyn. Funny how the treehouse is only fun when friends are over. Well it's getting dark out and very windy so something must be moving in... rain I hope!
500$ later we have it back, so the children and I are mobile again.