and ever

and ever

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Well it's been a little while since I've been here and posted something "original" and of my own. I've been stopping by only to quickly copy and paste the words of others that echo in my heart and mind.

For those of you reading this that know me, you know this has been a particularily busy... prayerful... season of my life x3. I have truly coveted and been blessed by your prayers over this season. Know that they have brought great peace and patience to my soul. Please continue to pray that the Lord will truly have His way in that situation and the outcome will glorify Him.

So much can change in a month or so... lives can be changed... blown off course... blown on course, wronged or righted. Amazingly, He is there with us through it all, and our faith can be deepened, our flesh can be nailed to His cross and our souls sanctified... if we but yield to His leading. In my life, I know that the darkest of times have brought the deepest understanding and trust in Him. I can say that I am grateful for each one. Not long ago with a lap full of love x3, we sat looking at all my blog posts from the very beginning to the current. I didn't even realize I'd been coming here and sharing my heart and thoughts since 2007. My boys looked so young only 5 short years ago! It made me realize how fast life moves... marching relentlessly forward. The x3 sitting in my lap were not even born then and look how far life has taken them in such a short time. I pray without ceasing that the pain of their past is locked in their past and their happiest years are yet to come.

It saddens me to see time flying by...  my sons growing up so quickly, bringing the day that they will follow their God given visions and for a time our house will be silent. Don't mistake me, I am happy for them... excited to see where God will lead them and what their visions will be for their lives and families... but as a Mom, I mourn that season closing. It makes me stop to reflect, and humbly appreciate the time that I have had with them. It was by the grace of God that I married a man that would hold those things above all else. That not even knowing the Lord then, that we would chose a life that would lead to Him and glorify His will for families. I am soooooooooooo thankful I didn't miss anything with my children, I was blessed to be part of it all. Every day of being a stay at home/ homeschooling Mom have been the building blocks of my faith. Every act of service to my family has been the mortar between those bricks. Every dirty sock picked up, every dish washed, nose wiped, tear dried, paper graded, offense overlooked have changed who I am and what I live for.

To my sisters in Christ, I pray you remain steadfast in your resolve to be women of courage. Taking back your homes from the feminist/humanistic lies this world would feed you. Being a Helpmeet and Mother raising godly children in an ungodly world is your God given calling.

Too Be Continued...

No comments:

Blog Archive