Nathaniel enjoying his 16th Birthday Surprise!
Some views from the air over Sullivan Missouri
Keegan being a "not so sure I like this" passenger!
What a special day for our sons enjoying Nathaniel's 16th birthday present! Not only did they go for their very first flight in a plane, but the birthday boy actually got to fly the plane! They had no idea we were pulling into Sullivan for this... they thought we were going grocery shopping and to "drop something off" at the airport. Dad pretended to run in, and came back out telling us it "would be a minute" before he was done so why not come look at the planes. The boys were like "cool let's go see them!" I'm standing there talking to the pilot asking how much flying lessons cost and telling Nathaniel wouldn't that be cool to do some day. He turns to me and says "ya, it would" with a big smile on his face. I say "how about today"... he got a really puzzled look on his face like it just wasn't quite sinking in so I repeated myself. A look of shock come over his face as it really sunk in what we were saying to him... he was TOTALLY surprised! Then the nervousness set in like "Oh my" what are we getting ready to do!! We praise God for the perfect day he blessed us with and the opportunity to help make one of our sons dreams come true. Now to plan Keegan's "extreme experience" for when he turns 16!



No comments:
Post a Comment