If you've been reading my blog for any length of time then you know by now that I LOVE MY LIFE!!! I love my hubby and being a helpmeet to him. Our children really are a reward from heaven and I love being a stay at home/homeschooling mom. I love the wonderful Christian friends and church family that God's put in our lives. I love living in the country and learning all the old time "keeper of the home" skills. I love the Lord with ALL my heart and I'm so very thankful He chose to open my eyes and save me. I'm so very humbled that He didn't leave me broken and lost.
It's it "fun" all the time?? is it "easy" all the time?? is it on "track" all the time?? HECK NO! But I truly love the life God has blessed us with. If you could be here with me this morning you would hear my HUGE sigh of contentment. I've just finished making batches of wild plum, peach & a wild plum/peach combo jelly and I can hear the lids popping as I type.
My kitchen smells delicious, all the windows are open and the cool morning breeze is blowing through our home. I can hear the chickens squaking as they lay eggs out in the chicken coop and the dogs are sunning themselves on the porch. My children are busy doing school with a cat in each of their laps and hubby is off "working out" something other then his legs because his knee is still healing from his surgery. JoyFM is playing in the background and every song reminds me of why I am sooooooooooooooo incredibly blessed!
I know my life is only by God's grace... His loving undeserved mercy. Thank you Lord for loving me, for saving me, for blessing me... and yes Lord, even for your testing and trials that work to sanctify me into a vessel worthy of your use. I praise your Holy name, name above all names, Creator of all, loving and merciful Father... I humbly thank you.
Sherri <><
Deuteronomy 6:7 "And you shall teach them diligently unto your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up."
and ever
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- September (2)
- March (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (7)
- June (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (1)
- May (1)
- November (2)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- June (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- July (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- October (5)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (7)
- November (7)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- December (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (8)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (8)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (15)
- August (16)
No comments:
Post a Comment