something comes up and a few more days go by!!
Update on everything Corbett (or at least what I can rmember?).....
Well the bad news is we bought our straw bales way to early, and had no idea how bad all the rain in May would break them down. We had to go with a back plan so the $$$ that went into straw bales became a very expensive way to start a compost pile for next year and we scrambled to find buckets for this years plants!!!
So now our garden is in 5 gallon buckets (lot's of them!) and it's doing really well. Hubby definitely has a green thumb = ) I love my hunky "farmer" man!
Hunky hubby also fixed our AC in our van so mama dosen't melt every time we have to go somewhere. He fixed our oven that went out but something's still off with the pre-heat so he's still working on that. He's even taking a look at my goofy (expensive!) camera to see why it stops taking photos and keeps "processing" which is driving me NUTS!
The boys BOTH have in grown toenails (go figure!) so they have appt's with the Podiatrist Wed. to have that fixed. Hubby will have an appt. with a orthopedic surgeon soon to see if there's anything that can be done the constant knee pain he's now experiencing. Praying that can be fixed!!
Summer's slipping by much faster then I'd like... don't get me wrong I'm all for the heat being over but not some of the free time I've had. Full swing canning and dehydrating are just around the corner. Lot's of squash coming in.
The "river days" we've been having with friends have been so relaxing! The guys have totally gotten into this and have been grilling on the beach. I'm hoping the boys having their toes done won't put a stop to those.
Homeschool class will be starting before we know it and I'm still excited about biology, ancient history and Spanish. We've been practicing by calling the cats Gato!!
I've been so blessed by everything I listen too on BOTT radio... LOVE Adrian Rodgers sermons! He must have been a wonderful person to know when he was alive. I really like Dr. David Jeremiah too and learn a lot from listening to him.
Well I hope everyone is having a good summer. I know some of my dear friends have had struggles recently with various things... finances, family decisions, being mothers of many, ect... but I also know that you all know He has you covered. God Bless!!
Sherri <><
Deuteronomy 6:7 "And you shall teach them diligently unto your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up."
and ever
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- September (2)
- March (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (7)
- June (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (1)
- May (1)
- November (2)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- June (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- July (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- October (5)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (7)
- November (7)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- December (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (8)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (8)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (15)
- August (16)
No comments:
Post a Comment