A glimpse at my day... up early having my morning cup of joe. Laundry's started, boys are doing chores and we'll be starting school soon.
I am thinking... I am so BLESSED to be home serving my family, spending time with them doing all the day to day things that most take for granted. The boys and I stood this morning in the dark watching the sun rise together, God is awesome!
I am feeling... Content, at peace and completely utterly in love with my life as wife to a wonderful man and mother to boys who are my reward from God.
I am hearing... Hens making noise as their just let out of the coop in the morning, crickets chirrping from one of the pet tanks in the school room, the wash machine filling for it's first load and the boys talking.
I am cooking... Making homemade bread today, that gives me rock star statis in my home = )
I am cleaning... dishes and kitchen counters.
I am teaching... everything (except algebra!)
Outside my window... We've just seen a beautiful sunrise!
In my heart... I know God is truly in control and that He loves me deeply.
I am making... Dried flower picture frames and other homemade Christmas gifts (shhhhhh!)
Verse for today... “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives” - 2 Peter 3:10-11
How will I use today, even within these four walls of my home? I will be the kind of woman that God wants me to be. How will I touch these hearts and train these young lives to live for His kingdom, leaning on Jesus!!!
