I'm thankful my children received a Christian education.
I'm thankful my children were taught that God created them rather than being taught they were the great-great-grandsons of a primate in the jungle.
I'm thankful they were taught that God had a hand in our nation's history, rather than being taught that all our founding fathers were deists and that ours is a godless heritage.
I'm thankful we had the flexibility to call a snow day and go sledding, even if there were only two inches of snow on the ground!
I'm thankful they didn't have to ride a bus to school every morning!
I'm thankful they were taught how to think instead of just what to think.
I'm thankful they are far less peer-dependent than they would have been had they been raised in public school.
I'm thankful I had the opportunity to learn alongside my family instead of always being separate from them.
I'm thankful that I, their mom got to spend every moment of their lives with them instead of giving that privileged to someone else!
I'm thankful the Lord gave me a wonderful husband that blessed us with this life.
Deuteronomy 6:7 "And you shall teach them diligently unto your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up."
and ever
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Blog Archive
- September (2)
- March (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (7)
- June (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- September (1)
- May (1)
- November (2)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- June (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- July (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- October (5)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (7)
- November (7)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- December (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- June (7)
- May (3)
- April (8)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (4)
- December (8)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (15)
- August (16)